Aims of the Outreach
The aims of the outreach are as follows:
- To provide food, clothing, blankets etc for the homeless.
- To build relationships and friendships with people on the streets.
- To provide a safe & welcoming environment for people to share their life stories should they so desire.
- To introduce and make people aware of services available to them in their vicinity, including centres similar to the Tiglin Challenge rehabiliatation centres.
- To share the good news of the life of Jesus Christ, with the aim of lifting up those that are downcast.
This is a subpage of: Bus Outreach